Everyone goes for this super moist, garlicky chicken, including my fussy kids. For your holiday buffet or family gathering, serve it with rice or noodles. —Carole Lotito, Hillsdale, New Jersey
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken thighs (about 1 pound)
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh gingerroot or 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- Toasted sesame seeds, optional
- In a small bowl, whisk vinegar, soy sauce and honey until blended. In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Brown chicken on both sides.
- Add garlic and ginger to skillet; cook and stir 1 minute (do not allow garlic to brown). Stir in vinegar mixture; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, covered, 8-10 minutes or until a thermometer inserted in chicken reads 170°.
- Uncover; simmer 1-2 minutes longer or until sauce is slightly thickened. If desired, cut into bite-size pieces and sprinkle with sesame seeds before serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Asian Glazed Chicken Thighs in Simple & Delicious December/January 2016
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Asian Glazed Chicken Thighs
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC