- 1 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon grated orange peel
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1-1/2 pounds chicken tenderloins
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- Olive oil-flavored cooking spray
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules
- Preheat oven to 425°. In a shallow bowl, mix bread crumbs, orange peel, salt and pepper. In another bowl, toss chicken with orange juice. Dip chicken in crumb mixture, patting to help coating adhere; place on a greased foil-lined baking sheet.
- Spritz tops with cooking spray until crumbs appear moistened. Bake 10-12 minutes or until light golden brown and chicken is no longer pink.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine sauce ingredients. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly; cook and stir 1-2 minutes or until blended. Serve with chicken. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Citrus-Honey Chicken in Simple & Delicious December/January 2016
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Citrus-Honey Chicken
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC