Cranberry-Walnut Brussels Sprouts Recipe photo by Taste of Home
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 pound fresh Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved lengthwise
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Place Brussels sprouts in pan, cut side down; cook 4-5 minutes or until bottoms are browned.
- Add cranberries and water; cook, covered, 1-2 minutes or until Brussels sprouts are crisp-tender. Stir in walnuts; cook and stir until water is evaporated. Stir in vinegar. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Cranberry-Walnut Brussels Sprouts in Taste of Home December 2014, p25
Reviews for Cranberry-Walnut Brussels Sprouts
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC