- 1 pound lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 2 tablespoons fajita seasoning mix
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 medium green pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 medium red sweet pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 medium onion, halved and sliced
- 4 flour tortillas (10 inches)
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large bowl, combine beef and seasoning mix, mixing lightly but thoroughly. Shape into four 1/2-in.-thick patties.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add burgers; cook 4 minutes on each side. Remove from pan. In same skillet, add peppers and onion; cook and stir 5-7 minutes or until lightly browned and tender.
- On the center of each tortilla, place 1/2 cup pepper mixture, one burger and 3 tablespoons cheese. Fold sides of tortilla over burger; fold top and bottom to close, forming a square.
- Wipe skillet clean. Place wraps in skillet, seam side down. Cook on medium heat 1-2 minutes on each side or until golden brown and a thermometer inserted in beef reads 160°. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Fajita Burger Wraps in Simple & Delicious December/January 2016
Reviews for Fajita Burger Wraps
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC