I like to shape this pepper jelly spread like a Christmas tree around the holidays, but this is a recipe I make year-round. —Charolette Westfall, Houston, TX
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded sharp white cheddar cheese
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- 4 green onions, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup jalapeno pepper jelly
- Assorted crackers
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese, cheddar cheese, pecans and green onions until blended. On a serving plate, form mixture into desired shape. Refrigerate, covered, at least 2 hours.
- In a microwave, warm jelly until melted; spread over cheese spread. Serve with crackers. Yield: 2 cups.
Originally published as Jalapeno-Pecan Cheese Spread in Simple & Delicious December/January 2016
Reviews for Jalapeno-Pecan Cheese Spread
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC