Parmesan-Romano Potato Wedges Recipe photo by Taste of Home
- 3 large potatoes (about 2-1/2 pounds)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt, divided
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan and Romano cheese blend, divided
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 425°. Cut each potato lengthwise into eight wedges; place in a large bowl. Add oil, garlic, thyme and 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt; toss to coat.
- With a slotted spoon, transfer potatoes to two greased baking sheets. Set oil mixture aside.
- Roast 30 minutes, turning once. Return potatoes to oil mixture. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup cheese and parsley; toss to coat. Return potatoes to baking sheets. Roast 10-15 minutes longer or until golden brown and tender. Sprinkle with remaining cheese and seasoned salt. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Parmesan-Romano Potato Wedges in Simple & Delicious August/September 2015
Reviews for Parmesan-Romano Potato Wedges
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC