Pumpkin Gingersnap Ice Cream Pie Recipe photo by Taste of Home
- 1-1/2 cups crushed gingersnap cookies (about 30 cookies)
- 2 tablespoons ground walnuts
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 4 cups reduced-fat vanilla ice cream, softened if necessary
- 1 cup canned pumpkin pie filling
- Pumpkin pie spice
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a small bowl, mix crushed cookies and walnuts; stir in oil. Press onto bottom and up sides of an ungreased 9-in. pie plate. Bake 8-10 minutes or until set. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- In a large bowl, mix ice cream and pie filling until blended. Spread into prepared crust; sprinkle with pie spice. Freeze, covered, 8 hours or overnight. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Pumpkin Gingersnap Ice Cream Pie in Healthy Cooking Annual Recipes Annual 2016, p222
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Pumpkin Gingersnap Ice Cream Pie
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC