- 1 package (14 ounces) coleslaw mix
- 4 cups torn romaine
- 3 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 large sweet red pepper, julienned
- 1 small red onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup reduced-fat Asian toasted sesame salad dressing
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and sliced
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 3/4 cup crunchy garlic ginger or plain wonton strips
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Drizzle with dressing and toss to coat.
- Top with remaining ingredients. Serve immediately. Yield: 6 servings.
Editor’s Note: This recipe was tested with Fresh Gourmet Wonton Strips; look for them in the produce section.
Originally published as Sesame Chicken Slaw Salad in Simple & Delicious February/March 2016
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Sesame Chicken Slaw Salad
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC