Weeknight Chicken Mozzarella Sandwiches Recipe photo by Taste of Home
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 1 cup garlic bread crumbs
- 1 cup garlic and herb pasta sauce
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Grated Parmesan cheese, optional
- 4 kaiser rolls, split
- Preheat oven to 400°. Pound chicken with a meat mallet to 1/2-in. thickness. Place bread crumbs in a large resealable plastic bag. Add chicken, a few pieces at a time; close bag and shake to coat. Transfer to a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan.
- Bake, uncovered, 15-20 minutes or until no longer pink. Spoon pasta sauce over chicken. Top with mozzarella and, if desired, Parmesan cheese. Bake 2-3 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Serve on rolls. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Weeknight Chicken Parmesan Sandwiches in Taste of Home February/March 2016, p19
Reviews for Weeknight Chicken Mozzarella Sandwiches
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC